The Creative Director will be a creative leader within the society, helping to shape a world-class HonorSociety.org brand and serving as a champion of great design and branding.
The individual will lead the society's digital design and content creation efforts, ultimately supplying the digitally fueled marketing teams - email marketing, design newsletters, online advertising, PR, social, and web site content with the breakthrough creative materials and compelling digital content needed to build the HonorSociety.org brand and exceed growth goals.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Build and lead a digital creative design team consisting of graphics designers and copywriters. * Oversee team creative developments, planning, scheduling, and project prioritization. Be accountable for all day-to-day team deliverables.
- Partner with digital marketing teams to rapidly define appropriate digital content strategies, develop and test digital concepts, and format content for day-to-day digital marketing operations such as email campaigns, web site updates, and social media posts.
- Direct a network of external content creation partners to develop high-impact rich media - video content, dynamic advertising, and other interactive web and mobile designs - as needed to support key marketing, training and retail activation needs.
- Actively support company-wide efforts to define and evolve the visual identity of the HonorSociety.org brand. Create and oversee tools for ensuring the brand is properly and consistently represented in all society creative materials.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic or digital design or a related field
- Deep expertise in digital design with 2+ years creative experience and at least 1 years' experience in the digital design function
- Expert knowledge of creative competencies including branding, art direction, and copy writing
- Proven successes in overseeing the development of compelling video/interactive content
- Expertise in industry-leading digital design tools
- Strong portfolio of B2C/consumer-facing work
- Experience with premium consumer brands is a plus
- Direct team supervision experience
- Deep understanding and advocacy of digital design and design trends
- Appreciation for the importance of using great design to support practical business needs
- Energetic thought-leader, able to create and successfully communicate creative visions
- Proactive and highly collaborative work style
- Demonstrated strength in team building and team development
HonorSociety.org helps members succeed through the advancement of academics, leadership and network. We are a future-focused and web focused organization. An individual skilled in creative direction will thrive in our culture and be able to make a difference in the lives of millions.